I thought it was pretty meh honestly. Needs more Lana
I went to a gym boxing class last night with Katie. It was pretty fun but also quite tough too. I felt a bit sore this morning, but now it’s really kickin’ my ass.
fill this in with stuff about you
- Name: Ben
- Age: 25
- Where I’m from: Brissy, Australia
- Where I would like to live: Switzerland.
- Favourite food: Pizza, Mangoes, Swiss chocolate
- Religion: lolwat?
- Sexual orientation: Straight
- Single/taken: single-ish
- Favourite books: Cloud Atlas, Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?, Slaughterhouse-Five.
- Eye colour: Brown (for some reason I almost put blue...)
- Favourite movie: Pulp Fiction (followed closely by The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly).
- Favourite TV shows: Game of Thrones, Dexter, Lost, Futurama.
- Favourite band/singer: Lana Del Rey.
- Favourite day of the year: My birthday, because everyone has to be nice to me :)
- Favourite colours: Blue.
- If I have any pets: I wish.
- What I’m listening to right now: Life's a Bitch - Nas
- What’s my ringtone: Screaming Goats (remix) - Skrillgoat
- What my name means: Son of the right hand or some bs.
- Favorite male character from a TV show/book: Tyrion Lannister.
- Favorite female character from a TV show/book: Debbie Vickers
- ~ Thanks for playing!
This is the dude who bought this lion as a cub in the 60’s, and then when it got too big, he let it into the wild. 10 years later, it was like the alpha male in a nature reserve in Africa and was really violent. The guy went to see it, and it walked up to him and gave him a hug.
if you think this picture is beautiful, you should watch the video. It almost had me in tears :’)